This site was established and is managed by the Tictac technologies Ltd. Making the site accessible to people with disabilities and providing an equal service to all users is a priority. We allocate and invest resources to make the site accessible and provide easy-to-use services and information for people with disabilities.
The site meets Level AA of the international W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, in accordance with Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 2013 (hereinafter: “the Regulations”).
W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
Accessibility on the site:
• Navigation is simple and clear.
• Content is written clearly and simply, and organized according to a logical hierarchy. If necessary, there are explanations alongside the content.
• The site has been optimized for viewing on modern browsers.
• The site is viewable on multiple screens and resolutions.
• Pages have a fixed structure.
• Graphic elements have a textual alternative (alt).
• The sites font sizes can be changed by using Ctrl and the mouse wheel.
• The site does not use moving or blinking text.
• Although we have made an effort to make all pages accessible, some pages may still not be fully accessible.
• We are constantly working to improve accessibility, and are committed to making it equally and fully accessible to all users.
Contact us if you find a problem
Please let us know if you have come across any accessibility related problem, so we can do are best to make the site better for you, by emailing us: email@example.com
We recommend attaching the following details to make sure we have all the information we need to help:
• A description of the problem.
• What action were you trying to take.
• A link to the page you were on.
• Your browser type and version.
• Your operating system.
• If you were using any assisting technology, please include it.
Please note that some of the short movies in the site are 3rd party, mostly in Youtube platform.